Thursday, May 5, 2011

iheART Films Travels to Toronto For an AWESOME Workshop!!

When AnnMarie and I started iheART Films we knew we just didn't want to "video" weddings. We wanted to do something different.  We are both very unique people who have lots ideas constantly floating around our heads.   I decided to look around and see what inspired me in the video world and I found a company who I really connected to immediately.  So, without any hesitation I signed up for the week long workshop they offered in Toronto, Canada.  AnnMarie couldn't accompany me this time, but she is looking forward to a workshop in Cayman Islands in the fall, and I am super jealous!  Anyway, my experience at Still Motions workshop was everything I hoped it would be and more.  I am truly inspired and can not wait to implement all I got out of my time there.   I am so excited and thank you to Still Motion for the best workshop ever!  




  HERE IS A VIDEO OF EVO - LOOK FOR ME!!  Steven



No comments:

Post a Comment