Friday, May 18, 2012

Pink Shell Resort and Spa Wedding - Aubrey + Scott

Aubrey and Scott were married on Saturday May 12, 2012 at the Pink Shell Resort and Spa on Fort Myers Beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.  Aubrey and Scott had some great details at their wedding.  My favorite were the bobble heads they had made for their groomsmen.  Totally awesome, check out the picture below.  They looked just like them too!  Steven and I had seen these when we were attending a wedding conference in Las Vegas last September, and we almost ordered one of us.  Now, I wish we had! The other great detail that I loved was the lanterns hanging in the ballroom.  One of my favorite touches always.  We loved working with Stacy and Brandon from Set Free Photography and Mike from Black Tie Entertainment.   

I will be excited to share Aubrey and Scott's movie trailer as soon as it is ready ! Congratulations Aubrey and Scott! 


No comments:

Post a Comment