Sunday, March 17, 2013

Southern Waters Wedding | Sarah + Brett

On Sunday March 10, 2013 Sarah and Brett had a gorgeous wedding at Southern Waters in Fort Myers, Florida.   This is our first wedding at this venue, and it is quite charming.  Here are a few quick pictures we took so you can see some of the amazing details that went into this wedding.  Very very pretty!  Why have one wedding cake when you can have three?  My thoughts exactly!  I loved the Black Sabbath guitar pick groom's cake too.  Chandeliers hanging from a tree at ceremony site?  Why yes, that was  really awesome.  We wish Sarah and Brett all the happiness in the world.  Can not wait to share your video!   xo

We enjoyed working with:
Yum Yum Cakes
Officiate - Tom Funk


 








2 comments:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. buy dvd into the badlands season 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! buy dvd the x files season 11

    ReplyDelete