Wednesday, May 1, 2013

South Seas Resort Wedding | Dana + Richard

Dana and Richard came all the way from Alabama to have their dream destination wedding on Thursday April 25, 2013 at South Seas Island Resort.   Their day was absolutely beautiful.  The weather was breezy and sky was blue.  Their ceremony took place at Sunset Cove and their outdoor reception was on the Kings Crown Lawn.   The moment I saw Dana I was beyond excited. After 14 years of weddings, I had yet to see a blush colored wedding dress.  Can I say LOVE!  Dana looked AMAZING.  Actually, if I were to be planing my own wedding, I would have some very similar details as Dana and Richard did.  I loved all the colorful lanterns incorporated in the decor.   Best of luck to Dana and Richard as they begin their new life together.  xo
We enjoyed working with:
South Seas Resort- John 
Impressions Photography
Salon Tease - hair and make-up
High Voltage Band
Floral Artistry
Kakes By Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment